Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Day To Remember

Hey everyone!
Can you believe that it's almost August? This summer has gone by way too fast! But it's been super fun.
So, in news today...
The band: A Day To Remember
I know a lot of you have probably heard of them before, but I am just going to state that they are an awesome band. They've got a great sound. Their music is different in a good way, it's not something you hear every day.
If you haven't heard of them yet, go listen!
Hmm...what else?
Oh!
Have you heard of the Blink-182 tour with Fall Out Boy? Well, a bunch of my friends are going in Boston on August 6th! [Unfortunately, I will not be joining them.]
And as a bonus, Panic! At The Disco is going to that concert too!
I will have my friends take tons of pictures so that I can put them on here.

Listening to: My Chemical Romance--I Don't Love You

"peaceoutgirlscout"
♥Morgan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment