Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good News!

So hey everyone!
I've got some good news!
I told you all that I went to see Lannen Fall last Sunday, right? Well also at that concert were Beyond City Lights and Semester Abroad.
I met Jay and Matt from Lannen Fall! And I have a picture with Jay!
I also met Mark from Beyond City Lights and Joe and Tyler from Semester Abroad!
[I have pictures to prove all of this, but I am trying to figure out how to put them from my phone to my computer.]

And also....
Drum roll please...

I'M SEEING ALL TIME LOW AGAIN!
Yes, on August 27th.
Now this will be my third time seeing them.
=D
I am so beyond excited.

Well yeah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN O'CALLAGHAN!

And also, I can't help but smile when I see the Love Drunk video on MTV.

Listening to: Panic! At The Disco--New Perspective

"peaceoutgirlscout"
♥Morgan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment