Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just a Boring Day

Hmmm....
Well hello everyone and happy June 7, 2009!
I'd like to say--if you have not yet heard all of Drake Bell's semi-new-ish music, you really have to. I know a lot of you would be like: 'Oh, he's just a Nickelodeon star, whatever.'
But really, he is super good. No joke. I'm totally hooked on his music.
So listen to him and don't judge it cause of where he made his fame!
So..yesterday I didnt have time to blog cause I was at my friend Jake's Bar Mitzvah, which was super fun, and he did a great job at everything.
"Life is a movie...direct it well." =D
Later on today I'm heading out with a couple friends to go shopping for out Twin Day outfits. We're thinking pink tutus and heart-framed glasses =D
Listening to: 3OH!3--Neatfreak 47
"peaceoutgirlscout"
♥Morgan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment