Thursday, June 4, 2009

Upcoming Events!

Okay! So, I just wanted to say that there are some events coming up this summer! (dates accurate to areas around or near Boston)
June 19--New Kids on the Block (with Jesse McCartney and Jabbawockeez)
June 20--No Doubt with Paramore
June 21--The Fray with Jack's Mannequin
June 26--Taking Back Sunday
July 17--Honor Society
July 16--Drake Bell
July 20--Green Day
July 21--Warped Tour
July 24--MTVU Sunblock Festival (Boys Like Girls, NeverShoutNever, The Veronicas)
August 3--Coldplay
August 4--Jason Mraz
August 5--Jason Mraz
August 6--Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco

So! Summer is among us, and it is filled with sooo many wonderful events =D
Right now I know for sure that I am going to Warped Tour and the MTVU Sunblock Music Festival! I am super excited, because I am definnately Boys Like Girls' biggest fan.
Welll that is all for now, my friends.

"peaceoutgirlscout"
♥Morgan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment